Our Top Giving Priority
The Country Day Fund is our annual giving program and top giving priority because it directly impacts our greatest assets—our students and our teachers. Far-reaching and essential, the Country Day Fund directly impacts everything that makes Country Day exceptional.
- What is the Country Day Fund?
- What is the difference between dollars raised for the Country Day Fund, Parents' Association, Boosters Club, and construction?
- Can I restrict my gift and apply it to certain areas of impact?
- What are the Gift Recognition levels?
- Who are the 2018-19 Country Day Fund Volunteers?
With two daughters enrolled in the Middle School, we see the positive influence Country Day has on our children and our family every day. Our gratitude, pride, and belief in Country Day are why we support the Country Day Fund—to make a meaningful difference for the school we love.
Sonia and Don Cleven, 2018–19 Country Day Fund Chairs
If you have questions about the Country Day Fund or would like to volunteer, please contact:
Leighann Swanson, Director of the Country Day Fund
(704) 943-4540 | E-mail