Camp sessions take place on our Bissell Campus, 5936 Green Rea Road
(located four miles from main Cannon Campus off Carmel Road).
With more than 150 creative classes and challenging sports camps, Country Day's Summer Programs give children ages 3–18 a chance to explore their passions and interests.
Ensuring the health and safety of our campers and staff is our top priority. Due to COVID-19, some changes and modifications have been made to our Summer Program offerings for the month of July:
- Review important and detailed information regarding the safety and precautions we are taking in response to COVID-19 and submit the Parent Waiver form prior to attending a camp session.
- Camps will be offered on Bissell Campus during the month of July only. No camps are offered in August.
- Classes are capped at 10 students per classroom.
- Athletic camps are capped at 10 students per coach and 20 students for two coaches, ensuring we allow enough space for appropriate social distancing.
- If you registered for a camp that has changed or has been cancelled, you will be notified and refunded accordingly.
Click here to review available camps and changes, as well as register for any other camps you might be interested in.
Click the “Register Online” button to begin the registration process. Before you sign up for a camp, you will be prompted to create an account with a username and password. Afterward, you will be able to sign up participants, make payments, view registrations, edit contact information, and more.
Use the same username and password as last year.
- There is an annual $6 registration fee per camper.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.