Camp sessions take place on our Cannon Campus, 1440 Carmel Road
With more than 150 creative classes and challenging sports camps, Country Day's Summer Programs give children ages 3–18 a chance to explore their passions and interests. In addition, we offer students in grades 2–8 academic enrichment experiences in support of specific skill development and student curiosity.
- Camps from June 6–July 22, 2022 ranging from one to three weeks.
- Half-day and full-day, morning, and afternoon camp options.
- Wide variety of traditional and specialized camps, such as art, drama, cooking, video game development, robotics, science, and more.
- Many camps taught by favorite Country Day teachers!
- Bus transportation service from Christ Church to Cannon Campus.
- Before- and after-camp care.
Ensuring the health and safety of our campers and staff is our top priority. Summer Programs will adhere to the school's COVID-19 health and safety precautions, guidelines, and policies, including social distancing, capacity limits, wearing of masks, and cleaning protocols.
Click the “Register Online” button to begin the registration process. Before you sign up for a camp, you will be prompted to create an account with a username and password. Afterward, you will be able to sign up participants, make payments, view registrations, edit contact information, and more.
Use the same username and password as last year.
- There is an annual $8 registration fee per camper.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
Please note: once registered, the last day a camper can switch to another camp is the Tuesday prior to the camp starting the following week.