Camp sessions take place on our Bissell Campus, 5936 Green Rea Road
(located four miles from main Cannon Campus off Carmel Road).
With more than 150 creative classes and challenging sports camps, Country Day's Summer Programs give children ages 3–18 a chance to explore their passions and interests. In addition, we offer students in grades 2–8 academic enrichment experiences in support of specific skill development and student curiosity.
- Camps from May 31–July 30, 2021 ranging from one to four weeks.
- Half-day and full-day, morning, and afternoon camp options.
- Wide variety of traditional and specialized camps, such as art, drama, cooking, video game development, robotics, science, and more.
- Many camps taught by favorite Country Day teachers!
- Bus transportation service from Christ Church and Cannon Campus to Bissell Campus.
- Before- and after-camp care.
Download our Summer Programs brochure to review camp offerings, dates, and cost.
Review detailed course descriptions and register!
Ensuring the health and safety of our campers and staff is our top priority. Summer Programs will adhere to the school's COVID-19 health and safety precautions, guidelines, and policies, including social distancing, capacity limits, wearing of masks, and cleaning protocols. Visit our COVID-19 website for the most up-to-date information and review our COVID-19 Safety Procedures.
Click the “Register Online” button to begin the registration process. Before you sign up for a camp, you will be prompted to create an account with a username and password. Afterward, you will be able to sign up participants, make payments, view registrations, edit contact information, and more.
Use the same username and password as last year.
- There is an annual $7 registration fee per camper.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.