Class Agents strengthen the connection and foster dialogue between their classmates and the school by amplifying the engagement efforts of the Office of Alumni Relations and leading by example.
- Regularly communicating with classmates to keep them informed about alumni and school news.
- Promoting attendance at upcoming alumni events and personally attending events when applicable and able.
- Sending updated classmate contact information and news/stories to the Alumni Office.
- Encouraging peers to submit Class Notes for Perspectives.
- Supporting Country Day’s Annual Fund and other fundraising initiatives.
- Serving on their Class Reunion committee and helping recruit other committee members.
- Identifying potential volunteer leaders and alumni award candidates.
2016–2017 Class Agents
Click on the name of your Class Agent to send him/her an e-mail.