Through alumni communications, social and networking events, and volunteer opportunities, the Office of Alumni Relations provides many ways for alumni to stay informed about and connected to Country Day. Your classmates, teachers, advisors, coaches, and the school community can be valuable resources for you, both personally and professionally.
Ways to Connect with Country Day
- Update your contact information to receive news and event invitations.
- Attend local and regional alumni events.
- Participate in Alumni Reunion Weekend events, especially your Class Reunion.
- Submit a Class Note.
- Connect through social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Make a gift to the Annual Fund each year.
- Volunteer as a Class Agent, for the Annual Fund, or at an event.
- Serve on the Alumni Council.
- Help organize alumni events outside the Charlotte area.
- Read Perspectives magazine.
- Attend athletic, fine art, and community events on campus.
- Refer a prospective student to our Admissions Office.