7th/8th Grade Parents: "Insider's Look at Country Day Upper School"
Current 7th and 8th Grade Parents:
On November 15, at 7 pm, we will host an "Insider's Look at Country Day Upper School."
You will hear about:
- Our rigorous academic program that develops critical thinkers and problem solvers,
- Our supportive and well-informed College Counseling program,
- Student life opportunities that promote service, collaboration, and leadership,
- Arts and Athletics programming that focuses on balance and developing talent, and
- New programs that are giving students exciting hands-on experiences outside the classroom.
We will also have a panel of students and faculty, and the Upper School administration will be available to answer any of your questions.
We will start promptly at 7 pm in the Gorelick Family Theater and after our initial program, we will have breakout sessions in the Hance Fine Arts Center. Park on Carmel Field or in the Student Parking lot.
Customize Your Calendar
|All Public Calendars on this Page|