Dowd Student Center
A constant hub of activity, the Dowd Student Center transforms the heart of campus, elevates the dining program, enhances educational programming, and fosters community.
The Dowd Student Center has been a huge asset for our students and teachers. We knew the space would be multifaceted; and as it turns out, it has been crucial in our ability to open school with smaller, socially distanced classroom pods.
Bill Mulcahy, Head of Lower School
- Doubles dining capacity
- Provides separate age-appropriate spaces:
–Michelle and Mike Bailey Upper School Dining Hall
–Dawson Dining Hall
- Triples kitchen and service space, designed for the preparation of fresh and nutritious foods
- Adds flexible, multi-use spaces where faculty and students can connect outside the classroom to share ideas and deepen learning
- Includes beautiful indoor and outdoor eating and gathering spaces
- Puts the new Campus Store, BucsShop, at the center of campus
- Read How our New Dining Halls have Improved our Food Services