Teaching with Distinction
Dedicated, passionate, and professional faculty and staff are the heart of Country Day. Our exceptional faculty nurture highly motivated students in a caring and inclusive community that is committed to continuous improvement.
Current Job Openings
Athletics, Swim Lessons Instructor
Educational Resources Program, Lower School Tutor
Extended Day Program, Part-Time Teacher
Extended Day Program, Substitute Teacher
Future Job Openings
Future job openings are for those applicants that want to submit an application for positions that are not yet available. Once an account is created within Country Day's Employment Portal, an applicant can subscribe to a job alert for notifications when jobs are posted.
Faculty Positions/Substitute Teachers
Bus Driver Positions
Staff (non-teaching) Positions
- 8:1 student to teacher ratio.
- Average class size: 15 students in Middle and Upper School; 24 in Lower School with a full-time, qualified teaching assistant.
- Class load: four sections in Middle and Upper School.
- Annual professional development opportunities that enhance teaching skills.
- Full tuition remission for up to two children (full-time educator).
- Nationally competitive salaries and benefits.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and retirement plans.
- Financial assistance with relocation expenses.
- On-site physical, mental, and financial health and wellness classes.
- Close informal relationships with major colleges and universities in the Charlotte area.
- Collaborative faculty relationship with Teach for America.
It is the policy of Charlotte Country Day School not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Country Day will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy extends to recruitment, employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, compensation, training, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment.