Curriculum at a Glance
►Click to learn more
Grade 6 Highlights
- PE is offered daily and students are divided into classes by gender.
- The schedule is based on a seven day cycle.
- Sixth grade students and teachers attend School in the Woods for three days during the fall.
- Letter grades are given on many assignments, including tests and quizzes. These grades are used to calculate averages, which will appear as letter grades on report cards at the end of each quarter.
- Sixth graders participate in a curriculum is called “Too Good For Drugs,” a comprehensive drug education program and addresses issues such as goal setting, decision-making, communication skills, and feeling identification.