Country Day is pleased to offer a flag football league to students in grades 1–7. All practices will be held on Cannon Campus starting March 27. Registration runs January 28–February 27. Read below for more details:
- We will field teams in the Harris YMCA league in the U8, U10, U12, and U14 age groups. Students must be 13 years old or younger on March 23, 2019 to be eligible.
- Teams will consist of 8-9 players. We will build teams using information from our fall coaches and Lower School PE department to balance abilities. We will be able to accommodate only limited specific team requests.
- Teams will participate in the Harris YMCA league.
- Practices will be held on Cannon Campus from 5:30–6:30 pm (U8, U10) or 5:30–7 pm (U10, U12) every Wednesday school is in session starting March 27 and ending May 15.
- Games are held on Saturdays starting March 30 and ending May 18.
- To register, please follow these steps:
1. Click here to access the Sign-Up Genius.
2. Under “Available Slot,” click “Sign Up.”
3. Click the “Submit Sign Up” button at the bottom of the page.
4. Enter all the required information on the next page.
--If you would like to make a specific request for a coach or a teammate, use the comment box to do so. Again, we do our best to accommodate these requests, but cannot guarantee specific team placement
--Important: Please make sure you include parent names, student date of birth, and t-shirt size as requested in the final text box.
5. Click “Sign Up Now.” A confirmation screen should appear.
- The cost for the spring season is $150 or $135 for returning players who do not need a new game jersey.
- Make checks payable to Charlotte Country Day School with “Flag Football Spring 2019” in the memo line. You may mail the check to:
Charlotte Country Day School
1440 Carmel Road
Charlotte, NC 28226
or hand deliver your check to Coach Drew Witman at the first practice.
For questions, please contact Drew Witman, Football Program Head, email@example.com.