Completing health forms is necessary for the safety and security of our students. We partner with Magnus Health to manage our students' confidential health and medical information, a secure and streamlined process for completing health forms online.
Every new and returning family needs to visit the online Magnus Health portal to enter your child's health information by August 21 or the first day of sports practice (if a student-athlete). Since some forms require a physician's signature, we recommend you start this process early.
Steps to Complete Your Child's Health Forms:
- Log onto the parent portal of BucsNet.
- Click the orange "Health Forms" button located on the right of the screen, which will automatically log you into the Magnus Health portal.
- Follow the prompts and complete the "To Do" tasks for EACH CHILD.
- Download and print the forms you need.
- Take your forms to your physician to have them completed and signed.
- Make a copy of the signed forms for your records and scan and upload them to Magnus Health (instructions are available online). Do not send forms to Country Day.
- If you have technical questions about providing forms to Magnus Health, please contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 461-6831.
Health Forms to be submitted to Magnus Health BY August 21 OR First Day of Sports Practice:
- Vital Health Record—online general health questions to be reviewed and saved annually.
- Annual Physical Exam/Health History Form—must be completed by a physician and is required for all NEW students AND all athletes, cheerleaders, and dance team participants.
- Annual Medication Authorization Form—if it is ever necessary for a student to receive over-the-counter (OTC) and/or prescription medication during school hours or while attending an overnight school trip, this form must be completed and signed by the student's parent and physician annually. Please anticipate OTC medications that may be given seasonally or annually (i.e. OTC vitamins, allergy medication, melatonin, magnesium or potassium supplements, etc.) and have your doctor write them in the space provided on the form. Absolutely no medications will be administered by school personnel or be self-administered without written authorization.
- Concussion Awareness Form—all students in grades 7–12 must complete this form.
- Sudden Cardiac Death Awareness Form—all students in grades 7–12 must complete this form.
- Immunization Form—required of NEW students and rising 7th graders only.
- Diabetes Care Plan, Allergic Reaction Plan, Asthma Action Plan, and Seizure Plan—required only for students with these specific medical conditions.
Remember: Please do NOT send forms to the school. They need to be uploaded directly to the Magnus Health portal.
To help ensure health forms are completed by the start of school, beginning in July, you will receive weekly e-mail reminders from Magnus Health notifying you of incomplete items. Simply log into the online Health System and you will find items marked with a "To Do" flag if you need to take action.
Health forms or health questions: email@example.com
Technical issues with Magnus Health: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 461-6831
Trouble logging onto BucsNet: E-mail email@example.com