Celebrating diverse learning styles and empowering students to become confident, independent learners
The Educational Resource Program (ERP) assists students in grades junior kindergarten through 12 by providing individualized learning support, comprehensive academic resources, and extensive guidance for students, parents, and faculty. The focus is on helping students successfully navigate Country Day's curricular expectations and maximize academic potential.
- Lower School: Since children are on campus every day, they will be seen by their tutor in person during their scheduled time.
- Middle and Upper School: Students will be scheduled as they were last year during a block on the rotating seven-day cycle. When students are on campus, they will meet with the tutor in person during their scheduled tutoring session. When students are remote, tutors will work remotely via the online school platform during the scheduled tutoring time.
- If a tutor is at home and the student is at school, the student will come to the ERP suite where we have designated spaces for remote learning and “dial” in with the tutor.
- All ERP work spaces have been outfitted with plexiglass between the student and tutor.
- We have moved furniture around in the ERP suites to ensure social distancing between every student and tutor.
- Additional cleaning protocols have been implemented in every individual tutoring space between student tutoring sessions.
- As much as possible, we are requesting students to use their own supplies to prevent cross contamination. We will have cleaned supplies for them should they need additional materials.
- To help with the transition to the new learning model, tutors will spend extra time, if needed, with your student to help them get organized.
"Organizing 101: Outside-Inside," by Dr. Craig Pohlman, PhD, Southeast Psych
(Zoom passcode: 24?2am@d)
"Smart but Scattered: Executive Skill Building to Help Kids Reach Their Potential," by Dr. Peg Dawson
Psychoeducational Evaluation Forms
Lower School Forms
Director of Educational Resource Program
(704) 943-4587 (Cannon Campus)
(704) 943-4835 (Bissell Campus)
Director, Lower School Educational Resource Program
Director, Middle School Educational Resource Program
Director, Upper School Educational Resource Program