Extended Day Program
August 21, 2019–May 28, 2020
Due by August 15, 2019 (a $25 charge will be assessed on all past due applications).
Due upon enrollment. The first month's service is included in the July billing statement.
$50 registration fee before July 1
$75 registration fee after July 1
Extended Day Program Terms and Conditions
- Parents will be billed monthly by the Country Day Business Office for Extended Day Program service fees for each child for the entire school year. Failure to make payment will result in the cancellation of services for your child.
- The Extended Day fee structure is based on three pick-up options: 3 pm, 4:30 pm, and 6 pm. If your child stays beyond the contracted pick-up time, you will be billed for the additional time at the hourly drop-in fee rate. A late fee will be charged for pickups after 6 pm at a rate of $10 per each 10-minute interval or fraction thereof. If you pick-up your child before the contracted time block has ended, a credit will not be issued. If you know you are going to be late, please call the Extended Day Office to let us know.
- If you join the Extended Day program after the school year has begun, prorated fees will be applied as appropriate. Depending on the start date, you will either be billed for the first half or second half of the month.
- A notice of discontinuance of service must be submitted in writing to the Extended Day Office, including the last day of service. Prepaid fees will be refunded only for all full months of service not used.
- Changes made to your child’s monthly contract must be submitted to the Extended Day Office by the 25th of the month in order to take effect on the first of the following month.
- The number of days/hours contracted for on a weekly basis must be used within each week and may not be carried over to another week or transferred within a particular week.
- For Extended Day requests that fall outside of your contract, you must complete the online Drop-In Request Form for additional care.
- If your child is enrolled in an After School Enrichment class, you will not be charged for attending Extended Day during that timeframe. To receive a credit, please notify Beverley Johnson, email@example.com.
- You must notify, in writing, both the Extended Day Office AND your classroom teachers of any changes in your child's daily schedule, including changes in pick-up information.
- To ensure safety and security, a photo ID will be required of all those who are authorized to pick up your child.
- Once your child has left the campus after the regular school day has ended, he/she may not return to the Extended Day Program.
- Services may be denied due to unacceptable child behavior.
Director of Extended Day firstname.lastname@example.org
Extended Day Office: