Founded in 1977, the Boosters Club encourages and supports a strong physical education and interscholastic athletics program at Country Day. Each year, parents volunteer their time and expertise to support our athletes through a variety of fund-raising, spirit-promotion and community-building activities. Boosters’ membership is open to all parents, alumni, and friends.
The Boosters organize and promote spirit events for all ages, including Lower and Middle School Spirit Nights, the Homecoming Cookout, and annual Golf Tournament. Another highlight is the Coaches’ Appreciation Dinner, which celebrates the hard work of all our Athletics program staff and features a presentation of the Carl Bolick Coaches Award.
Volunteers stay busy throughout the year selling concessions at sporting events and Special Olympics, managing ticket and merchandise sales, and handing out spirit items.
Boosters also provide financial support for Country Day’s athletic program. In recent years, Boosters Club has helped fund:
- Student admission to playoff events hosted at Country Day.
- Lower and Middle School Spirit Nights.
- Special student-athlete recognitions, including state championship jackets, all-state plaques, and senior night pennants.
- Charter bus travel for special long-distance team trips.
- Facilities improvements, including a hydrotherapy tub for the training room, a portable sound system for use on various fields, a livestreaming camera in Harris Gym, and rebranding materials for fences, scoreboards, and signs.
- Specialty sports equipment, including golf bags for our boys’ and girls’ golf teams, a portable batting tunnel for our baseball teams, a football blocking sled, and a softball radar gun—just to name a few.
- Support for exciting programming like the Robert C. Witman Student-Athlete Leadership Academy and our growing flag football program.
- Professional development opportunities for coaches.
Help support Country Day athletics and show your Buccaneer Spirit by joining the Boosters Club!
Buccaneer Booster | $100
Support our Bucs with this most popular membership level available to all families, which includes free admission to all regular season home sporting events.
Captain's Club | $250
Available to all families and includes free admission to all regular season home sporting events, as well as a priority parking decal to be used throughout the year.
Little Bucs | $50
Our newest membership level, Little Bucs is available to families whose oldest child is in 6th grade or younger and includes free admission to all regular season, home sporting events.
Bucs for Life | $300
Available for families whose youngest child has graduated from Country Day.