Honoring the Past, Building for the Future
That's right! In 1998–99 and 2003–04 Country Day inducted two classes into our Athletics Hall of Honor. We are excited to announce our Athletics Hall of Honor will be reignited to honor the excellence, distinction, drive, and sportsmanship, both on and off the field, by individuals and teams who made an impact on Country Day Athletics.
Led by Athletics Hall of Honor Committee Chair Kelly Walton Miller ’90, Vice Co-Chairs Luke Blythe ’96 and Brad Touma, and their committee, we look forward to building a sustainable process, space, and program to inspire, connect, engage, and celebrate our athletic community.
Stay tuned for more information!
The purpose of the Athletics Hall of Honor is to celebrate and preserve the tradition of athletic excellence at Charlotte Country Day School while creating a physical and archival space to be a source of pride and connection for alumni and inspiration for current and future students.
Kelly Walton Miller ’90, Chair
Luke Blythe ’96, Co-Vice Chair
Brad Touma, Co-Vice Chair
Spencer Clair '09
Stephanie Neill Harner '91
Patrick Hobson '89
Ashley O'Neill Kleiderer '88
Mary Beth Luxton
Stuart Sherrill '92
Eric Wilkins '93
Drew Witman '06
- What is the history of the Athletics Hall of Honor?
- Who is currently in the Hall of Honor?
- Why bring back the Athletics Hall of Honor?
- What is the timeline?
- What is the general criteria for nomination?
- What qualifies eligibility for nomination?
- How can I nominate a person or team?
- What is the selection process?
- I have Country Day athletic memorabilia, how do I donate it to the archives?
- Will there be physical space for the Athletics Hall of Honor?