Applying for Financial Aid
We partner with School and Student Services (SSS) in our financial aid process. To begin your financial aid application, you will complete the SSS Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) then submit the required documents for our school indicated below.
Tips Before You Get Started
The PFS is a comprehensive application that will take some time to complete.
- Don't wait until the last minute. Give yourself the time you need by not waiting until our deadline approaches.
- Gather your documents. You’ll need your most recent tax return before beginning the PFS.
- Review available resources. We recommend you review SSS resources to help with the financial aid process.
We will communicate our financial aid decision to you. To make our decision, we use the information from the PFS as a starting point and consider our school policies, practices, and available budget.
Completing the PFS
- How to complete your Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) online
- Key information you need to know about our school as you complete the PFS
- Need help with submitting your PFS or required documents?