Below are frequently asked questions to help you get to know our school and navigate the admissions process.
- What are important admissions dates and deadlines I should be aware of?
- What differentiates Country Day from other area independent schools?
- How does Country Day engage its parents?
- How does Country Day help new students transition into the school?
- Does Country Day offer an After School program?
- Does Country Day provide transportation to/from the school?
- How does Country Day ensure the safety of its students?
- Does Country Day offer financial aid?
- Does Country Day offer any merit scholarships?
- Does applying for financial aid affect an applicant's chance for admission?
- Where is the Admissions Office located?
Each year, the Admissions Office surveys families to learn more about what attracts them to Country Day. These are the top five reasons:
- Exceptional faculty
- Our Affirmation of Community and sense of belonging
- New facilities that promote innovation
- Strong parent partnership and education
- Focus on whole child and developing multiple passions
Choosing the right school for your family is one of the most important decisions you’ll make. The school you choose should offer an environment that fosters your child’s greatest potential and matches your family’s educational values.
Tips to consider to find a school home for your family:
Do Your Homework
Visit school websites, attend Open Houses, and (most importantly) schedule campus visits. Talking with teachers and students and observing the school day in action really helps you get to know the unique personality of a school.
Understand the Admissions Process
It's important to be familiar with the admissions process and aware of deadlines. We've outlined each step of our admissions process to make it easy to follow, but we're happy to answer any questions you may have at any point along the way.
We look forward to working with you as you explore the right option for your child and family.