Register for Summer 2017!
NOTE: NEW LOCATION FOR 2017
Bissell Campus, 5936 Green Rea Road
(located four miles from main Cannon Campus off Carmel Road).
With more than 200 creative classes and challenging sports camps, Country Day's Summer Programs give children ages 3–18 a chance to explore their passions and interests. In addition, we offer students in grades 9–12 the Summer Institute, week-long academic enrichment experiences in support of specific skill development and student curiosity.
- Camps from June 5–August 11, ranging from one to four weeks.
- Half-day and full-day, morning, and afternoon camp options.
- Wide variety of traditional and specialized camps, such as art, drama, cooking, video game development, robotics, science, and more. View list of options to help plan your summer.
- Before- and after-camp care.
- Easy online registration. Register today!
Your child can attend early morning, lunch, and late afternoon care before and after camp. Campers are divided into groups by age and enjoy a variety of fun activities. They are escorted to and from camps as needed.
|Morning Care||7–9 am||$75/week|
|Lunch Care||12–1 pm||$40/week|
|Afternoon Care||4–6 pm||$75/week|
|Super Care||Morning, Lunch, and Afternoon Care||$125/week|
- If you register for a morning camp, an afternoon camp, and Super Care, you receive a 10% discount on both camp sessions (discount applies only if you sign up for a morning and afternoon camp, not an all-day camp).
- Lunch Care is free if you sign up for morning and afternoon camps and do not plan to attend Morning or Afternoon Care.
- Morning, Lunch, and Afternoon Care are staffed by Country Day employees.
We're excited to introduce the Summer Institute, which offers Upper School students a variety of unique, weeklong academic enrichment experiences in support of specific skill development and student curiosity. Best of all, each weeklong institute is thoughtfully designed and taught by some of the most beloved Country Day teachers. Due to changing needs in the community, Country Day will no longer offer courses for academic credit in the summer time. Questions about the new Summer Institute can be addressed to Michael Rinehart, director of Summer Programs, or Jessica Flaxman, Upper School director of studies.
College Essay Writing
June 12–16 or
9 am–12 pm
Creative Short Fiction
9 am–12 pm
Writers Who Paint
9 am–12 pm
Research and Writing for History Bootcamp
Science Lab Boot Camp
- Full tuition must accompany the registration for any enrichment, sports, or academic course.
- A $50 nonrefundable deposit toward tuition must accompany registration for any Lower or Middle School academic course. The balance is due by June 10. Full tuition is also accepted with registration.
- Refunds are made for withdrawal from any enrichment, sports, or academic camp prior to May 1. After that date, a $50 cancellation fee is applied.
- All courses and camps are subject to a minimum enrollment, and Country Day reserves the right to cancel any class with insufficient enrollment.
- To ensure the safety of our campers, we employ certified athletic trainers on-site during all camp sessions.
- If your camper has any allergies or specific medical conditions that could impact participation in a camp, please contact the Summer Programs office to discuss.
- Our campers are here to have fun! Please dress your child in clothes that can get dirty. Closed-toe shoes are recommended for all camps.
- Since the cafeteria is closed during the summer, please bring a healthy snack and lunch (if you’re staying during the lunch hour).
- Athletes attending a sports camp should bring personal equipment as appropriate.
- All campers must be fully potty trained to participate. Country Day does not have the facilities or resources to change diapers or pull-ups.